One visit to your favorite nursery should convince you of some basic costly facts.
The Results Speak For Themselves
- There's an endless range of products on the shelves, all vying to boost your vege crops, improve your soil and beat the bugs and diseases. Yep, the best marketers win!
- It seems there's a fertiliser or chemical for every plant variety from A to B to C and a baffling range all the way down to Z.
- How do you know what your garden soil really does need? Experience helps. Guess-work generally wins out and that can be costly.
- How much are you spending on this range of chemical products and poisons - fertilisers, fungicides, pesticides, herbicides - hoping it will make a difference this year?
- Let's stop and think for a moment. A scientific soil analysis tells you exactly what your soil needs, how much is needed and makes suggestions on how best to apply it.
With this scientific approach to backyard gardening you can stop throwing money at the problem in the hopes that your garden will improve. You can:
- easily cover the cost of the soil test by giving the soil what it needs, not what you think it needs.
- turn your backyard into a rich organic garden that produces lots of food for less money.
- provide nutrient rich, healthy organic food for your family. Their health is worth it many times over.